Cow dung dewatering machine, developed by Tianzhong Machinery, can efficiently separate liquid and solid components from cow dung. This innovative solution is an ideal solution for your dairy farms. Through dewatering, it reduces the moisture content in cow dung, resulting in a reduction in volume and odor, thereby making it easier to handle, transport, and store. More than that, the dewatered cow dung will bring high economic benefits to farmers.
At Tianzhong Machinery, we provide two types of cow dung dewatering equipment in various models and designs, namely, screw manure separator and sloped screen separator. Below are videos for your reference. Welcome to contact us for a manure processing solution for your farm.
Screw Press Dewatering
Slope Screen Cow Dung Separator
Cow Dung Dewatering Machine Parameters
Both screw press machines and inclined screen separators are useable for cow dung dewatering. At Tianzhong Machinery, both are available. Below are the main parameters.
Screw Cow Dung Dewatering Machine
Tianzhong Machinery offers three models of screw press manure dewatering machines for processing cow dung. Among these models, the TZ-280 stands out as the best-selling option, catering to farms with 300 or more cows. For farms with less than 100 cows, TZ-180 is a suitable choice. On the other hand, if your farm has 100 to 300 cows, TZ-200 is an ideal option. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
|260 mm (two screens)
|Drainage Pipe Diameter
|Carbon Steel + SS304
|Ductile Iron + SS304
|Ductile Iron + SS304
Note: For customers with varying dairy farm sizes, we recommend tailored solutions:
– For farms managing less than 100 cows, the TZ-180 model is the most cost-effective option.
– Farms with herds ranging from 100 to 300 cows, you can choose TZ-200.
– For larger-scale enterprises overseeing more than 300 cows, the TZ-280 and TZ-380 provide robust performance and scalability.
Inclined Screen Separator
|Screen Size (mm)
When choosing between them for cow dung dewatering, it is important to consider the solid-liquid content of cow dung and the desired water content of dewatered solid. If the solid content is high, a screw press machine will more efficiently achieve higher solid concentration. However, if the solid-liquid content is low, a slope screen separator could be a better choice. Besides, the screw manure separator will lower the water content to about 55-60%. While that of the sloped screen separator is about 80%. Welcome to contact us for the most suitable solution.
Cow Dung Dewatering Machine Price
At Tianzhong Machinery, the cow dung dewatering machine price starts from USD 1,700. The price covers the equipment price, including the motor, pump, pipe, etc. However, it is different due to some factors, for example, different models, materials, etc. We also offer some customized options, such as brand-name motor (Siemens), fully stainless steel materials, feeding system, etc. If you want more details about our manure dewatering machine, please contact us for the latest price. Just inform us of your requirements, and our team will get back to you in 12 hours.
Applications of Cow Dung Dewatering Machine
The cow dung dewatering machine is also versatile to process chicken manure, pig manure horse manure, and other animal waste. It can also suitable for biogas dewatering, pulp and paper industry, wastewater treatment, food processing, dewatering spent grains, etc. At Tianzhong Machinery, we have different models to choose from. Also, we are able to equip the auxiliary equipment, such as shredder, conveyor, etc. according your needs.
Uses of Dewatered Cow Dung
After the dewatering process, the cow dung can be utilized in various ways:
1. Fertilizer or Composting
The dewatered cow dung contains a large amount of nitrogen, which can be directly used as fertilizer. Or it can be processed into organic fertilizer by adding compound raw materials after fermentation.
2. Animal Bedding
Dewatered cow dung can be used as bedding material for livestock, particularly in dairy farms. It can also be mixed with sawdust as a fungal bed for mushrooms.
3. Biogas Production
Dewatered cow dung is a valuable feedstock for biogas production. Cow dung is mixed with water and fed into biogas digesters, which convert it into biogas (mainly methane) and digestate. The best way to processing water separated is fed into biogas digesters.
Dewatered cow dung can be dried and used as a fuel source. It can be shaped into briquettes, which can be burned directly as a source of heat and energy.
Cowdung Dewatering Machine Design
The cow dung dewatering machine consists of main unit, pump, electrical control cabinet, motors, auger, screen, etc.
- Main Power: 4-7.5 kW for 380V motor power; 3 kW for pump power, which is energy-saving to lower the operating costs; we employ brand motor made of pure copper wire;
- Screen: made of 304 stainless steel. The wedge-shaped screen is 4mm in thickness; and the screen mesh size for cow dung dewatering system is 1mm or 0.75 mm;
- Screw press: made from304 stainless steel with wear-resistant alloy, full welded, and the blade is 8mm in thickness, providing good durability and low maintenance;
- The detachable stainless steel casing is convenient for inspection, cleaning and replacement of the screen.
- In terms of slope screen separator, the entire machine is made from SS304;
- Processing Capacity: 8-35 m3/h and the moisture content of dewatered material is about 60%;
- Compact Size: The machine has a small footprint, occupying minimal space.
Below are pictures of our upgraded cow dung dewatering machine. This screw press machine is of a higher high processing capacity, capable of handling up to 30 m3/h of cow dung. And the moisture content of the processed cow dung is approximately 60%. Moreover, this machine uses alloy steel in critical areas, providing excellent resistance to abrasion.
Key Advantages of Cow Dung Dewatering Machine
Efficient Moisture Reduction
Low Energy Consumption
Generally, screw press separator is more popular in cow manure processing. The cow dung dewatering process is actually a mechanical dewatering methods. It uses screw press equipment to mechanically squeeze out the liquid from cow dung. The working process is as follows:
- Feeding: The water-soaked cow dung is fed into the machine through pump. Please note that cow dung needs to be diluted with water first before feeding and then pumped to the manure separator.
- Screw press: As the cow dung is pushed forward by the rotating screw, the pressure inside the machine increases. The liquid of the cow dung is squeezed out through screens. This liquid can be collected for further treatment or used as a liquid fertilizer.
- Solid output: The solid material continues to be pushed forward by the screw and finally pushed out of the outlet. The separated solid manure contains a large amount of nitrogen and can be used directly to fertilize plants. It can also be fermented and processed into organic fertilizer by adding compound raw materials. Besides, it is also a great bacterial bed for mushroom production when mixed with sawdust.
As for slope screen separator, the manure mixture will be filtered first by the inclined screen before screw press. It can remove most water in the mixture. If your cow manure is with low solid content (<5%), it is better to use sloped screen separator. You can find more videos from our YouTube Channel.
At Tianzhong Machinery, we offer various models of cow dung dewatering machines for sale, designed to meet diverse customer needs. During these years, we helped hundreds of clients with their dairy manure dewatering projects. With our extensive industry experience, we can provide customized solutions based on the materials to be processed, your farm scales, your space, and other conditions. Contact us today to discuss your specific requirements and let our experts guide you towards the ideal dewatering solution for your business.